Precision Machining - Turning - Milling
We are not just another turning house! We are a turning department that will compete in the difficult-to-source parts. Turned parts that need additional grinding or machining operations fit our turning the best. With our cutting tool expertise we can manufacture specialized tooling to hold critical features and save cycle time with our vast tooling expertise.
TYPES OF TURNING:
- Bar Feed
- Complex close tolerance parts
- Custom Porting that Require Custom Tooling
- Nickel Based Materials
- Multiple processed parts
- Hard turning
- Thin wall turning
- Turn and Grind
With our combination of milling technology, work- holding and our skilled cutting tool expertise Five Star Tool has catapulted into a leadership role in precision machining. Our machines are capable of 4 and full 5 axis machining.
- Average to complex machining
- Low to high volume (up to 60,000 units a year)
- Short run volumes (20 to 500 monthly)
- Vertical machining centers