Tool Sharpening Service
Tool Sharpening #Save up-to 60% by reconditioning your cutting tools! Regrinding your tools brings them back to life at a fraction of the cost of a new tool. The Edgemaster® re-sharpening program will help you lower your cutting tool costs while reducing your down time. That means more money in your pocket by dramatically increasing the life of your tools. Our tool reconditioning process utilizes the latest drill sharpening CNC equipment capable of precision honing and grinding for close tolerances. Regrinding your existing cutting tools and applying PVD coatings will make them like new at a fraction of the cost.Find out how Five Star Tool regrinding service can help you save by reconditioning your existing tools.
Tool Reconditioning Benefits
- Save time – Save Money - Let us do the sorting, we will provide you with an itemized list of your tools to be re-sharpened. Laser tool ID marking available.
- Quick Response – Receive an itemized drill sharpening order confirmation within one day of us receiving your regrinding order.
- Quick Turn Around – 10 Business days.
- Quotes – We do not proceed without your written approval. No price changes after the job have been quoted.
- Quality – Inspection is performed on every reconditioned tool, every time.
- Protection – Containers with foam to identify and protect reconditioned tools for shipment. Will provide protective tubes upon request.
- Identification – Labeling to suit customer’s needs.
- Inventory Management – Five Star tool drill sharpening professionals will work with you to help define your customized inventory reduction program.
End Mill Resharpening Capabilities
The average carbide, high-speed steel, and cobalt cutting tool can be resharpened 5-10 times. Our resharpening and recoating service specialists use high-quality state of the art CNC machines under flood coolant to produce consistent quality reconditioned tools to your to fit your specific type of material.
Our tool sharpening services these kinds of tools
Profile Cutters - Ball End Mills - Carbide End Mills - Variable Lead/Helix End Mills - Center Drills - Centers - Corner Rounding End Mills – Counterbores - Countersinks - Key Cutters - Milling Centers - Taper Shank Drills - Roughing End Mills - Saws - Carbide/HSS - Spade Blades - Spade Drills - Spot Drills - Step Drills - Taper Ball End - Mills - Taper End Mills - H.S.S.End Mills - Crest Cut End Mills
Call 585-328-9580 or email (email@example.com)